My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.itaintallbighairandcadillacs.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

As My Universe Expands ...


I have found my new addiction - TWITTER. As first, I wasn't sure what value it provided until I started to stalk - er...follow a few people in real estate and the social media space.

Needless to say, I am an addict. Not only do I have direct access to individuals and leaders who have tremendous mindshare in the social media space, I can TWEET with fellow colleagues about real estate, technology, my dogs - ah, the possibilities are ENDLESS!

This is more than a vehicle for marketing my clients' properties etc, it allows me to learn more about the exponential evolution of technology and its impact on my industry/business, plus I get to connect with some really smart people.

No comments: