My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.itaintallbighairandcadillacs.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Social Networking Qube'd

I just added a new badge on my blog to allow viewers to click to my new profile on PropertyQube - again, a great find due to my twitter trolling. I really love the fact that I was able to syndicate my blog to PropertyQube.

There are many social networking sites that - ActiveRain for example, however, I can't syndicate my entries - i.e. post once, distribute many. I want one and only one place to blog - thank you PropertyQube.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Thomas, great to have you part of our community and thanks for the shout out! As you use the community features and products, be sure to send us any feedback on what you'd like to see.